Thursday, July 30, 2009

A lot of Thought

I've been thinking long and hard about my goals in life, my expectations on myself, and what my priorities are.

I have a love for my family,religion, health, helping others, saving money and more. I unfortunately tend to commit to way to many things which get in the way of the most important things. I question why I am so stressed as I commit myself to one more large daunting task. I refuse to give up no matter what. A wise friend once told it's not always giving up sometimes it's moving on in life.

As much as I love to coupon and run this blog I'm torn in to many ways. I know we are all busy and I am no busier than the next but for now I am trying to simplify my life to focus on what is most important. I am so grateful for the support all of you have shown me. I am sorry if I am letting you down in any way. I will try and make a post tomorrow of sites I recommend to keep you couponing up. I hope you can all understand my choice. I would be more than happy to help anyone at any time. So please feel free to email me nellyo521@aol.com if you every have questions or want to learn more about couponing. It's an amazing tool each of us can use to better our lives.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks Janelle for all your good tips. I wish you the best!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

so you closing down the blog?

Miles said...

I have been feeling like you lately. I'm the same...committing myself to so many things that it stresses me out. It is hard to say no and not feel like we have to take on the world. Your post its what I needed today. Reminding me that I don't have to do everything, that my family needs me and that is what is important. Tammy

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

I can truly appreciate this entry... because of my similar personality as well. Best wishes to you Janelle! You have done a WONDERFUL job with helpful advice and practical shopping tips. You will be missed! :) Good luck with your many goals. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally respect your decision! Do you still coupon shop? grocerysmarts.com has helped me... But i am just a baby and can't really say if I know it works

Jennifer said...

You don't know me--I just barely stumbled upon your blog--but I have to tell you how good this post made me feel. I was perusing some blogs today and just got really overwhelmed and depressed about all the things I could/should be doing, but in no way am able to do. I saw your blog and though, "okay, here's yet one more area I need to improve in." So I'll admit, I was so happy to see that someone as on the ball as you gets feeling that way, too. I'm sorry you are stressed, but I'm so thankful you were honest about it and reminded us that everyone is human, and we all need to chill out a little. Really needed to hear it today. Best of luck to you...good, better, best! :)